TERMS & CONDITIONS (CORPORATE ORDERS)
Last updated on [13th February 2017]
These Terms & Conditions apply to single orders amounting to S$200.00 and above and that are placed with Hanbaobao Pte. Ltd. (Licensee of McDonald's) (“McDonald’s”) through https://corporateorder.mcdonalds.com.sg or the Corporate Order Administrator at Tel: 6460 8805 (each, a “Corporate Order”).
- Delivery of each Corporate Order is made only to a single delivery point in Singapore. Where you request delivery of a Corporate Order, a delivery surcharge applies as follows:
Delivery between 8.00am to 7.59pm S$42.80 Delivery between 8.00pm to 10.59pm S$53.50 Delivery between 11.00pm to 7.59am S$64.20
- For a Corporate Order above S$1,000.00 the delivery surcharge for delivery to a single delivery point is waived.
- There will be an additional surcharge of $10.70 (inclusive of 7% GST) applicable for orders sent to restricted areas.
- A minimum of ten (10) days’ advance notice is required for every Corporate Order.
- McDonald’s reserves the right not to accept any Corporate Order for more than 500 individual items in aggregate (comprising food and/or beverages). For order quantity above 500 items, please call our Corporate Order Administrator at Tel: 6460 8805.
- In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, the following items will not be available:
- Beef products
- Dairy products (Ice Cream / Milk / Egg)
- Burgers will be Plain (No Sauce / Lettuce / Cheese)
- French Fries (Due to taste and food quality)
- Hash Brown (Due to taste and food quality)
- Hotcakes (Due to taste and food quality)
- Coffee / Tea (Due to temperature, taste and food quality)
- To facilitate order processing, condiments are assigned based on a standard allocation as determined by McDonald’s from time to time at its sole discretion.
- If the delivery time indicated by you is between 4.00am to 10.59am of a relevant day, only Breakfast menu items can be delivered. If the delivery time is between 11.00am of a relevant day to 3.59am of the next day, only the regular menu items can be delivered.
- The payment choices are either cash, internet banking, bank transfer, giro, corporate cheque, AGD or Ge-Biz. After you notify us that payment has been made, our Corporate Order Administrator will validate the payment and confirm your order within the next three (3) working days. McDonald’s is not bound to supply any goods / services unless a written confirmation is issued to you.
- Full payment must be made at least seven (7) days prior to delivery date unless otherwise stated. If full payment is not received by the date that is seven (7) days before delivery date, McDonald’s reserves the right, upon written notice, to cancel the order without any liability to you.
- Once an order is confirmed in writing by McDonald’s such order cannot be cancelled or modified by you without McDonald’s agreement in writing. Further, subject to applicable law, McDonald’s is not liable to provide a refund once an order has been confirmed and payment (full or part) has been received.
- Although we will endeavour to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery times stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such as failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- Access to the Site or Corporate Order Administrator telephone number at Tel: 6460 8805 may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond McDonald's reasonable control. McDonalds disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Site or Corporate Order Administrator at Tel: 6460 8805, including inaccessibility due to network or telecommunications problems.
- If McDonald’s is prevented or delayed in the performance of any or all of its obligations under this Agreement due to an event of force majeure, then McDonald’s shall be excused performance or the punctual performance, as the case may be, of its said obligations and McDonald’s shall not be liable to you (whether in damages or otherwise) for such non-performance or delay in performance. “Force majeure” means any event which is beyond the control of McDonald’s, and includes exceptional weather conditions, floods, droughts, storms, lightning, high winds, typhoons, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God, aircrafts or aerial objects, explosion, fire, war, hostilities, insurgencies, terrorisms, civil commotions, riots, strikes or lock-outs on a city or industrial scale, industrial disputes, industrial actions by workmen, shortage of labour, goods, food or materials, breakdown of machinery or tools or systems; and acts or regulations of government and political interferences with the usual operations of McDonald’s.
- The Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to the Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of the Terms & Conditions.
- We may vary the Terms & Conditions from time to time and any use or continued use of the Site shall be deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between McDonalds and you with respect to your use of the Site in regards to Corporate Orders and dealings in connection with Corporate Orders.